Guilde Fatality Index du Forum Guilde Fatality
La guilde Fatality de Khaz modan

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Noah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liars

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Fatality Index du Forum >>> Guilde Fatality >>> Guilde Fatality
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harwanne

Masculin
Point(s): 92
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Noah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liars Répondre en citant

Noah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liars > urlin.us/2bkmx

Similar...topicsAll....songs....by....Noah....GundersenPage..1..of..1More..Add..this..to..your..cloud..account!..Try..it..free!..Jesus,..Jesus..03:41..lyrics..buy..track..6The....Ocean....04:09....lyrics....buy....track....5about..Noah..Gundersen..Seattle,..Washington..placeholder..Facebook..Twitter..YouTube..shows..May..27..Gorge..Amphitheatre..George,..WA..Jul..22..Burl's..Creek..Event..Grounds..Oro,..ON..discography..Family..Aug..2011..B-Sides..Jan..2011..Saints..&..Liars..Oct..2009..contact../..help..Contact..Noah..Gundersen..Streaming..and..Download..help..Redeem..code..Middle...of...June...04:03...lyrics...buy...track...about...Recorded...in...late...winter...of...2008...by...Karli...Fairbanks...and...Nick...DrummondSeeders..&..Leechersmore..green..is..better..Torrent..ID#..8a11bcc1ac5e2ed90ae553166d7a25a8716d7390..NA..Sites:...noahgundersenmusic.com...[a2508867]...Artist...Edit...Artist...Share...Marketplace...80...For...Sale...Vinyl...and...CD...Noah...Gundersen...Discography...6...Releases...2...Albums...4...Singles...&...EPs...6...Appearances...4...Albums...2...Compilations...8...Credits...2...Vocals...2...Instruments...&...Performance...1...Writing...&...Arrangement...3...Production...Add...Release...Data...Quality...Correct...Changes...minor...New...Updated...24...submissions...pending...1...–...6...of...6...Sort...Title,...A-ZTitle,...Z-ALabel,...A-ZLabel,...Z-AYear,...0-9Year,...9-0...Show...2550100250500...Refresh...Albums...DUA-1655...Noah...Gundersen...Ledges...(Album)...2...versions...Noah...Gundersen...Music...DUA-1655...US...2014...Sell...This...Version...2...versions...80302-01703-15...Noah...Gundersen...Carry...The...Ghost...(Album)...3...versions...Dualtone...80302-01703-15...US...2015...Sell...This...Version...3...versions...Singles...&...EPs...7...00261...24313...9...Noah...Gundersen...Brand...New...World...‎(CD,...EP)...Not...On...Label...7...00261...24313...9...US...2008...Sell...This...Version...none...Noah...Gundersen...Saints...&...Liars...‎(CD,...EP)...Not...On...Label...(Noah...Gundersen...Self-released)...none...USA...&...Canada...2009...Sell...This...Version...none...Noah...Gundersen...Family...(EP)...8...versions...Not...On...Label...(Noah...Gundersen...Self-released)...none...US...2011...Sell...This...Version...8...versions...none...Noah...Gundersen...Good...Man/Family...(Alternate...Version)...‎(7",...Ltd,...Promo)...Dualtone...none...US...2015...Sell...This...Version...1...–...6...of...6...Show...2550100250500...Refresh...Reviews...Add...Review...Lists...Add...to...List...Videos...(2)...Edit...Master...Release...-...[Help]...Release...Notes:...(optional)...Submission...Notes:...(optional)...Save...Cancel...Contained...Releases:...Explore..Marketplace..Community..Groups..Forum..Blog..Friends..Guidelines..Register..Log..In..Please..enable..Javascript..to..take..full..advantage..of..our..site..featuresAdded...30th...Dec,...2013124.6...wks...old...Mixed...and...Mastered...by...Daniel...MendezSaints....&....Liars....by....Noah....Gundersen....supported....by..../....Digital....Album....Immediate....download....of....6-track....album....in....your....choice....of....320k....mp3,....FLAC,....or....just....about....any....other....format....you....could....possibly....desirePermissions....in....this....forum:You....cannot....reply....to....topics....in....this....forumCLAN....Soul....Crushers::Announcements....&....ActivitiesCLAN....Soul....Crushers::Announcements....&....Activities.CLAN...Soul...Crushers::Announcements...&...ActivitiesShareCategory...Music...Oh..Death..05:02..lyrics..buy..track..4Track....Name:....Ring....A....Bell....it....starts....with....whisper....a....shimmering....light....a....blink....of....a....flash....bulb....and....bats....in....the....night....most....people....don't....notice....most....people....don't....care....but....how....could....i....blame....them....when....i....have....been....there....but....now....its....driving....me....crazy....its....driving....me....mad....i....can't....find....no....rhythm....and....i'm....pissed....at....the....band....but....i....would....rather....be....crazy....i....would....rather....be....mad....than....lost....in....the....silence....hollow....and....drab....so....i....will....try....my....best....keeping....secrets....from....the....world....such....a....strong....and....witty....world....its....out....of....my....league....and....if....you're....not....impressed....why....don't....you....try....it....for....yourself....in....front....of....everybody....else....as....the....band....begins....to....play....i....slept....with....an....angel....or....maybe....a....queen....i....never....talked....to....the....devil....but....he's....been....talking....to....me....i....swallowed....an....ocean....an....ocean....of....wine....and....the....fruit....pickers....daughters....are....just....grapes....on....the....vine....so....if....you....see....me....at....showtime....looking....like....hell....i....was....up....after....midnight....looking....like....hell....so....i....will....try....my....best....keeping....secrets....from....the....world....such....a....strong....and....witty....world....its....out....of....my....league....and....if....you're....not....impressed....why....don't....you....try....it....for....yourself....in....front....of....everybody....else....as....the....band....begins....to....play....Track....Name:....Caroline....caroline....my....baby....caroline....my....sweet....if....i....married....caroline....so....happy....i....would....be....i....wouldn't....need....no....whiskey....i....wouldn't....need....no....wine....wouldn't....need....much....of....anything....if....caroline....was....mine....her....daddy....is....a....preacher....and....may....he....rot....in....hell....i'd....sell....my....soul....to....satan....for....a....bucket....from....your....well....i....know....that....he....don't....like....me....i....know....he'll....disapprove....but....i'm....gonna....marry....caroline....if....it's....the....last....thing....that....i....do....if....i....was....a....painter....i'd....put....you....down....in....paint....i'd....hang....you....by....the....mona....lisa....and....put....that....girl....to....shame....or....if....i....was....a....sailor....and....i....sailed....the....seven....seas....i'd....row....across....the....ocean....just....to....bring....you....home....with....me....oh....caroline....my....baby....oh....caroline....my....sweet....you....make....a....man....go....crazy....why....won't....you....come....to....me....'cause....i've....been....feeling....lonesome....and....feeling....kinda....blue....i....think....i'd....rather....die....than....to....be....away....from....you....but....she....said....boy....you....know....you've....caught....my....eye....and....i....know....you're....sweeter....than....apple....pie....but....i....like....my....man....completely....wild....so....baby....keep....on....trying....caroline....my....baby....caroline....my....sweet....i'm....gonna....marry....caroline....Track....Name:....Oh....Death....when....death....and....all....his....angels....find....you....will....you....call....out....will....you....call....out....when....death....and....all....his....angels....catch....you....will....you....cry....out....will....you....cry....out....at....the....end....of....the....line....there's....no....more....time....and....you....go....it....alone....you....can....never....come....home....at....the....end....of....the....line....from....dust....and....ashes....i....have....called....you....and....dust....you....shall....become....in....the....end....from....dust....and....ashes....i....have....called....you....and....dust....you....shall....become....in....the....end....oh....death....oh....death....where....is....your....sting....at....the....end....of....the....line....there's....no....more....time....and....you....go....it....alone....you....can....never....come....home....at....the....end....of....the....line....Track....Name:....The....Ocean....set....your....eyes....love....set....your....eyes....oh....west....against....the....morning....'cause....i....had....no....warning....of....this....when....they....come....to....wake....me....up....set....your....sights....love....set....your....sights....oh....far....across....the....ocean....'cause....if....i....never....touched....to....ocean....i....would....only....come....back....home....to....sleep....but....oh....my....sight....am....i....alright....am....i....alright....cut....your....ties....love....cut....your....ties....and....say....i....never....knew....you....but....they'll....see....right....through....you....and....you....cannot....run....and....hide....but....keep....the....faith....love....keep....the....faith....though....i....know....it's....gonna....bring....you....i....know....it's....gonna....bring....you....down....but....though....the....devil....may....not....take....you....you....never....will....escape....this....love....but....oh....my....sight....am....i....alright....am....i....alright....but....still....this....burning....in....my....throat....is....going....through....all....of....the....motions....and....i....will....someday....come....to....my....home....and....maybe....one....day....i....will....reach....the....ocean....Track....Name:....Jesus,....Jesus....jesus....jesus....can....you....tell....me....what....the....problem....is....with....the....world....and....all....the....people....in....it....because....i've....been....hearing....stories....about....the....end....of....the....world....but....i'm....in....love....with....a....girl....and....i....don't....want....to....leave....her....and....the....television....screams....such....hideous....things....and....they're....talking....about....the....war....on....the....radio....they....say....the....whole....things....gonna....blow....and....we....will....all....be....left....alone....no....we'll....be....dead....and....we....won't....know....what....hit....us....jesus....jesus....if....you're....up....there....won't....you....hear....me....'cause....i've....been....wondering....if....you're....listening....for....quite....a....while....jesus....jesus....it's....such....a....pretty....place....we....live....in....and....i....know....we've....fucked....it....up....but....please....be....kind....don't....let....us....go....out....like....the....dinosaurs....or....blown....to....bits....in....a....third....world....war....there....are....a....hundred....different....things....i'd....like....to....do....i'd....like....to....climb....to....the....top....of....the....eiffel....tower....look....up....from....the....ground....at....a....meteor....shower....and....maybe....even....raise....a....family....jesus....jesus....there....are....those....who....say....they....love....you....but....they....have....treated....me....so....goddamn....mean....and....i....know....you....said....forgive....them....for....they....know....not....what....they....do....but....sometimes....i....think....they....do....and....i....think....about....you....and....if....all....the....heathens....burn....in....hell....do....all....their....children....burn....as....well....what....about....the....muslims....and....the....gays....and....the....unwed....mothers....and....what....about....me....and....all....my....friends....are....we....all....sinners....if....we....sin....does....it....even....matter....in....the....end....if....we're....unhappy....jesus....jesus....i'm....still....looking....for....answers....though....i....know....that....i....won't....find....them....here....tonight....but....jesus....jesus....could....you....call....me....if....you....have....the....time....maybe....we....could....meet....for....coffee....and....work....it....out....maybe....then....i'd....understand....what....it's....all....about....Track....Name:....Middle....of....June....time....is....a....cold....wind....blowing....through....the....leaves....of....a....tired....old....tree....i....sit....beneath....where....i....think....about....the....world....and....i....don't....know....how....what....will....happen....to....us....now....peace....is....a....ladder....up....to....the....clouds....that....i'm....wishing....i....could....climb....but....i....don't....know....how....so....would....you....lend....me....a....hand....to....the....promised....land....where....i'm....headed....glory....bound....and....it....comes....and....it....goes....where....it's....headed....no....one....knows....and....we....come....and....we....go....all....the....saints....and....the....liars....sitting....by....the....fire....what....will....happen....to....us....now....hatred....is....a....sharp....knife....held....by....the....blade....cutting....in....your....palm....till....you....feel....no....pain....burning....in....your....eyes....with....a....righteous....rage....till....the....ashes....blow....away....love....is....a....thing....that....you....can't....define....though....you....try....with....all....your....might....through....the....riddles....and....rhymes....it'll....fly....you....like....a....kite....it'll....throw....you....to....the....ground....but....that's....the....best....thing....i....have....found....and....it....comes....and....it....goes....where....it's....headed....no....one....knows....and....we....come....and....we....go....like....the....winter....and....the....spring....losing....everything....just....to....gain....it....back....again....oh....how....pretty....is....the....middle....of....june....Ring..A..Bell..05:16..lyrics..buy..track..2Similar...topicsPatrick...StumpEcoco...by...NoahNeed...help...with...torrent...sitesSolem...Saints...clan...recruiting...for...gears...2&3torrent...and...patch...world...of...warcraftMethod....Not....Allowed.....Discogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......Guitar/Vocals:...Noah...Gundersen...Violin/Vocals:...Abby...Gundersen...Drums/Group...Vocals:...Patrick...Toney...Bass:...Bruce...Pearson...Group...and...Backing...Vocals:...Karli...Fairbanks...Pedal...Steel:...Scott...Ellis...credits...released...October...6,...2009...tags...tags:...americana...country...folk...indie...singer-songwriter...Seattle...license...all...rights...reserved...feeds...feeds...for...this...album,...this...artist...Size..41.1..Mb..in..7..files..Share..Buy...Now...$5.99...USD...Send...as...Gift...1Privacy..Avoid..lawsuits!..Get..Bittorrent..GuardianNoah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liarsAuthorMessageyulkammPosts...:...110Join...date...:...2014-03-08Subject:...Noah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liars...Thu...May...08,...2014...1:27...pm...Noah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liarstinyurl.com/pbkc7f8...Noah-gundersen-torrent-saints-and-liarsNoah...Gundersen...-...Saints...&...Liars...(2009)Fast...&...Direct...Download......14...days...free...access...to...Usenet.....Caroline....03:36....lyrics....buy....track....3 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Fatality Index du Forum >>> Guilde Fatality >>> Guilde Fatality Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation